Torta od sira s breskvama
- 300 g keksi (čajni kolutići, keksi s maslacem ili s punjenjem kao npr. Oreo i slični)
- 4-5 žlica ulja ili 100 g otopljenog maslaca
- 800 g svježeg sira
- 6 jaja – odvojeno žumanjci od bjelanjaka
- 200 g šećera
- 3 žlice griza
- 1 žličica ekstrakta vanilije
- 3 veće breskve ili nektarine (zrele)
- 100 ml likera (po želji, ja sam koristila medicu)
- 1 žlica šećera
- 0,5 žlice gustina
- 300 g shortbread cookies (or something like Oreo cookies)
- 4 tablespoons vegetable oil + 70 g butter (melted)
Preheat the oven on 160°C. Grind cookies until fine crumbs form. Add oil and butter, press evenly bottom of pan.
Bake for 10 minutes.
- 800 g cottage cheese
- 6 eggs – yolks and whites separated
- 200 g sugar
- 3 tablespoons semolina
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Beat the egg yolks with the sugar until light and fluffy. Add the cheese, mix to combine. Add vanilla extract and semolina, mix to combine. Beat the egg whites until stiff peaks form and gently fold them into the cheese mixture. Pour over the baked crust and bake for 45 minutes on 180°C. Leave to cool.
- 3 large peaches or nectarines (ripe)
- 100 ml liqueur (I used honey liqueur, but you could also use other type of alcohol, such as rum or cognac)
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 0.5 tablespoon cornflour
Cut the peaches into pieces, place into a pan, sprinkle with sugar and pour the liqueur over them. Heat the peaches until the alcohol evaporates and the peaches soften. When that happens, remove from fire and pour out all the juice that is left. Mix it with cornflour, return to the pan with the peaches and cook until the liquid thickens (about a minute, maybe less).
Pour over the baked cake, leave to cool.